Take your pick:
Fill out and submit your customer profile below and a friendly representative will contact you within the hour.
What is required to qualify for delivery?
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Credit Card Number
- Home or Office Address
What are the benefits of using your pick-up and delivery service?
- Save Time
- Save Gas
- Avoid Traffic
- No Hassle
Is there a minimum to use the delivery service?
There is no minimum order required for us to pick up and process your order.
Wash & Fold orders (bulk laundry, no ironing) must be at least 10 lbs, because we wash each individual Wash & Fold order in its own machine.
How far does the delivery route go?
We go as far as 4 miles within the store radius.
- Monday through Friday – 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday – No Delivery Service
- Mondays and Thursdays – We pick up on Mondays and deliver back on Thursdays. We pick up on Thursdays and deliver back on Monday.
- Tuesdays and Fridays – We pick up on Tuesdays and deliver back on Fridays. We pick up on Fridays and deliver back on Tuesdays.
**On Call Customers: Call us when you have a pick up and we will schedule a pick up that day and deliver back in one (1) or two (2) business days
- Wednesdays Only – Please note it’s only once a week. We pick up Wednesday and deliver back on the following Wednesday.
Do I have to be home for a pick-up or delivery?
Only if you want to be. Actually, you have a couple of choices for each order:
1. Leave Outside – You leave your items for us next to your front door or any other spot that you choose to designate and we deliver them, back to you in the same spot, without ever disturbing your privacy.
2. Knock on Door – We get everything from you in person and deliver them back to you in person too. To prevent delays in getting your items back, if you are not home at the time of the delivery, we will go ahead and hang them on your door knob instead.
When can you pick up my order?
As soon as you enroll, you will be given your delivery day and 1 complimentary laundry bag with a name tag.
How does the payment method work?
The most convenient way is to have your secured (PCI Compliance) Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express number on file. We will charge that card at the end of each month
You will conveniently receive a statement with all the invoice numbers and details throughout the month, and the grand total in an email.
If you have not used our services that month, there will not NO CHARGE to the card. NO HIDDEN FEES!
Do you operate your own plant?
Yes, we do! In fact, we own and operate one of the most technologically advanced processing facilities in the world. With a 6-point inspection process, but we have more technology than anyone to help us do it right! Every item you ever submit to us is tracked by garment specific barcodes that help us insure accuracy, reliability, accountability, and 100% on-time performance like no one else!
How do I let you know about my preferences?
Each Magic Blue Bag comes with a Care Card attached to the name tag. Feel free to fill out this card with any special instructions and the message will be read loud and clear.
How does one set up a pick-up from home or office?
How do I get my own Magic Cleaners blue laundry bag?
Simply request a pickup, and your driver will arrive with bags in hand. Of course, you can always feel free to use your own bags for your first order and we will make sure to leave you a Magic Cleaners blue laundry bag upon pickup.
How long does it take to get my order?
The standard turnaround for your order is 3 business days. If a different delivery day better suits your schedule, a request can be made to pick up the next day or to be delivered sooner.
Do you have a guarantee?
Our guarantee is what you should expect from any service provider. If you are ever unhappy about any aspect of your Magic Cleaners experience, we will do whatever it takes to make you happy and keep your business–Period!
How do I contact you?
Have a question you don’t see above?
Call us at 626-796-1975 or message us on our Contact Us page.